This job is in San Diego, CA:
You will be responsible for and not limited to the following Marketing and Graphics area of the company.
- Brainstorming and mocking up design ideas
- Plans concept by studying information and materials
- Presenting ideas to management and obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval
- Meeting with customer or supervisors and adjusting designs to fit their needs or taste
- Projecting budgets and schedules
- Using computer software to execute designs
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with customers or supervisors and making necessary changes
- Photograph layouts, using camera, to make layout prints for supervisors or customers
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concept
- Creates original art such as logos and illustrations
- Given general concepts and must come up with creative designs, often under strict deadlines
- Maintains artistic responsibility from concept to completion for all projects, including but not limited to significant marketing pieces, campaigns, and advertising
- Prepares electronic files to meet various types of pre-press requirements, including offset and digital printing
- Produces original and creative design work involving invention, imagination and talent
- Manage website server software
- Debug issues that arise with the performance of the website.
- Troubleshoot the website as needed.
- Review statistics and monitor analytics of customers visit
- Plan design for future changes to the website.
- Design packages for products
- Photograph products professionally and upload photographed images into website
- Assist Sales as needed
- Respond to customer inquires as needed
- Training of employees
- Other duties as assigned