This job is in San Diego, CA:
Reverse Logistics Assistant (Part-time)
We are looking to add an additional individual to join our logistics team due to increased growth of sales and our need to maintain the high level of service that we provide to our customers.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to
- Support the quality level of products and working and interfacing with our customers, internal departments and our manufacturer group overseas.
- Recommend improvements to existing or planned logistics processes.
- Analyze logistics data, apply analytic methods or tools to understand, predict, or control logistics operations or processes.
- Interpret data on logistics elements, such as availability, maintainability, reliability, supply chain management, strategic sourcing or distribution, supplier management, or transportation.
- Prepare reports on logistics performance measures.
- Confer with our management teams to determine ways to optimize service levels, maintain supply-chain efficiency, or minimize cost.
- Enter logistics-related data into databases and maintain said logistics data base
- Maintain logistics records in accordance with corporate policies.
- Monitor industry standards, trends, or practices to identify developments in logistics planning or execution.
Skill set needed
- Strategic planning, logistics, inventory, receiving inspection and customer service experience and able to meet deadlines
- Plan & forecast the scheduling and logistics for our wireless products
- Implement & maintain an efficient Inventory Planning and Forecasting system. Prior experience with CPFR a plus but not required
- Ability to multi-task and have good Communication skills.
- Can work independently and prioritize in challenging environments of competing needs and expectations
- Proficient is all the Microsoft word programs especially Excel.
Send your resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 858.623.0000 ext.302 or come to 9707 Waples St #150, San Diego, CA 92121 to complete your application.